Friday 19 September 2014

Two Ribbons

Good morning! Fourth day in a row! Shocking I know, and do you know what? This is how it will be in the future. I have joined the lovely people over at Winter Wonderland Challenges from today and this is my first challenge in this lovel group. I so need some motivation to get all my Christmas cards done and now there is no escape from that. Feels good and I am so glad that they wanted to have me on their fabby team. Isn't it strange? I am on four different teams now, all are bi weekly and I manage to have all my postings in the same week. Wonder who's messing with me? LoL

The challenge of the week is to use two ribbons and luckly for me I had two images coloured as well. I coloured this image with my Letraset markers and Prisma/Spectrum noir pens. One of my lovely cats has been at it again. Made me really late with my card, but I got there in time, just. LoL A big muddy paw print right on top of my almost finished card. Thank you Tage!

So my card then. I have used a Tiddly Ink image that I bought a while back but I never managed to make a card from it. I couldn't decide which dp's to use. Today I manage and used a few different paper packs from Dove Craft. Those close to me know that for my winter creations I just love to use my snow men and that's why I bought that pad. I love the snow man paper! Then matching them up with a few snow flakes and some season greetings. Just perfect!


Except the ribbons that I have used. The white one with some woven dots on it reminded me of snowballs and the natural colored ribbon is from Pysseltagen in flax and it says Merry Christmas in Swedish. I have also used a few snowflake punches and a few new dies. First up is my new Joy! die in the shape of a half snowflake. I just love it! It's so pretty and I have covered most of it up. LoL The tree is from the new Magnolia DooHickey die club. It's a nice looking tree but I think I like the older ones better. Well, I might get used to the big holes in it and it starts to look better. Who knows. There is a whole bunch of other dies that needs to be tried out as well. Hope I get a little time for that in the coming days. But first I need to make two more birthday cards for 8 year old boys. Plenty of time, needs only to finish by tomorrow around 1700. So much fun to work under preasure! Well, not at all. At the moment I don't like it at all.

Our sponsors for this wonderful challenge is these two great companies


Crafty Ribbons is a ribbon emporium, we are passionate about ribbons and want to share our fantastic ribbons with others. Our range of Christmas ribbons is second to none.
Remember when we only used ribbons to add a bow to our hair, or tie up a birthday parcel?  Ribbons are now a "must-have" for all types of craft.  Whether your project requires satin, sheer, silk, grosgrain, gingham or polka dot ribbon we have them all!  Lots and lots of different colours in a range of widths.
Need a little bit of ribbon inspiration - then have a look at our projects on our blog,or visit our Inspiration blog,or maybe join in with us at our Challenge blog.  Go on, have a look... It's worth it !
Tony & Ali

and Digital Delights who are offering a $5 voucher to the winner


Digital Delight by Louby Loo is your one stop shop for all your digital stamps, paper piecing and digital products which are instantly downloadable. We also have a wide range of digital papers and cut files for all your crafting projects. Our low prices reflect our belief that crafting should not only be fun but affordable too!!

Other services include custom blog design and custom watermarks. Why wait for snail mail? Start creating with our instant downloads today.



Well my friends, thanks for looking and I am so looking forward to be a part of this team so thank you once again for having me.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is a beautiful Christmas creation. Just adore the soft colouring. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful Christmas card Ginny x

coops said...

so gorgeous marie.your soft colouring is beautiful and i love your design and sweet image :D

xx coops xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card the image is simply adorable x Susan x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is such a gorgeous card, I love the sweet image!
Rebecca.

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Marie..love the image and fabulous colouring and ribbons..
Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies with our
Sparkle and Bling challenge..

Luv CHRISSYxx

downrightcrafty said...

a gorgeous card and two lovely ribbons so soft and beautiful
hugs Kate xx

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your beautiful snow scene, fantastic details and colour scheme too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge this month. Good luck and hope to see you again.

Hugs
Brenda
Sparkles DT

Bridie said...

Really cute card, love the colour combo

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, wow love your image and your card design is just gorgeous. I hope you are feeling a little better today and the weather has decided to improve, our started with a heavy rainfall and now the sun is out, not sure whats going on. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image too and the layout is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Snowmen “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Jennifer said...

Love your sweet card, Marie.

Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x