Friday 28 November 2014

Punches and dies

Morning and welcome to my Friday post. It's time for a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland and this time our theme is "Punches and dies". We want you to use both punches and dies, at least one of each.

Marianne Design

Kenny K (with a prize of 3 digis)


Sponsoring this challenge is Marianne Design with a mystery prize and Kenny K sponsor with a prize of 3 digis and just like a few of my teamies we have use this sweet image. It's called City Star. It's coloured with my Letraset Markers and the designer papers are a mix from my scrapbox. I think there is a DCWV and a then maybe Dovecraft or something like that.



I have used the old but ever so classy border punch from Fiskars and a Woodware punch that makes mini snow flakes. The stars are cut with a die from Memory Box. You know the one which you can find in other sweet designs like the hearts for example. To finish the card off have I also used a few pearls and some gemstones as well. I didn't want the card to become to heavy, I neee a few cards that doesn't cost me a fortune to send. LoL

Well, the weather is really grey this week so my photos is a bit dark, I am sorry about that but at least I don't think that they are blurry this week. LoL Well, I for one can't wait for the weekend to come. It's time to put all the Christmas decorations up and get some nice lights around the house again. The bad part of all this is that we need to clean our totally messy house and it will take a lot of time. In the middle of that we need to get a pressie for my SIL and find time for some soccer practise.

Well, then first of all last day of school this week and the weekend is here. And I start this day off by finish my sesions with my psychologist. He has really been great, and now I already start to wonder how I will manage my strange phobias and problems without him. Well, I think I need to get my brother to help out as they are pretty much the same kind of person with the same interest. Kind of surreal experience the first times. Now I kind of have a forth brother. LoL However I will feel a bit sad that this comes to an end, maybe I can find something more that I need to deal with? ;)

Love n hugs
Marie

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card and image Ginny x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Marie, she looks so pretty in pink. Have a good weekend x Susan x

Kreatief met Maria said...

Beautiful card Marie. Greetings Maria

coops said...

so gorgeous marie.i love your design and pretty colours and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx