Wednesday 4 February 2015

New month, new party





Hello! Hope you're doing fine and that life treats you well. After having resting my vrists and fingers, well every joint there is that has been really painful. I feel a tiny bit better at the moment and I have finally managed to complete all my studies for now. Now I just need to find a real job, well, I settle for job, it doesn't have to be real. LoL

It's time for a new challenge over at Party Time Tuesday and we keep playing anything goes with you all. We are already in the month of February and since the first Tuesday of the month has come and gone I can post my card for this months inspiration. I still try to keep my joints still, but not off work how to speak. Just a little slower and a bit less how to speak. I made a very simple card that still looks ok. I love the pastel colours especially during this dull time of the year.


The designer papers are from Lili of the Valley and NitWit's. Sorry don't have the name for the pad, and I actually think the dps comes from two quite simular pads... It's my left over mission that has brought this combo together. The image is from Sugar Nellie (I think, I can't find the stamp at the moment) and I have coloured it with distress inks, both markers and from the refills. I like playing around with my waterbrush from time to time. It teaches me to be more patient actually and don't hurry as much as it will be a mess of everything.

The round die is from Marianne Design and I got it here from Moa Pyssel. The flowers also comes from a scrapbox that I keep, well except the small white ones that I buy in bulk as I use them for almost every card I make that has flowers on them. LoL The lower edge is made with my favourite Martha Stewart punch. Some card candy is also used as deco. The pink one looks a bit strange but it's the same colour as the dp, well almost. A little lighter and more shiny. :)


Sponsoring this challenge is Crafters Companion.
Take a look at our challenge blog to find out more. 

Well, thanks for looking and maybe leaving some love. Hope to see you play along with us over at The Party Time Tuesday challenge. A lovely prize is up for grabs as always.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous marie.really sweet image and i love your pretty design and colours ;D

xx coops xx