Thursday 5 March 2015

Bingo + sentiment

Good morning to you all! Hope you had a good week so far and that you'll have a great weekend too when it's here. Had a bit of a tough days with a little bit more pain than I had for a few days. Time to slow down in other words. It's my own fault as I got so much energy from the work training that I have over done it. Time to pay the prize but it will be fine soon I hope.


It's time for the B-team over at Aud sentiment to bring you some inspiration for our Bingo challenge. On top of making one of the rows complete in the bingo board you need to have a sentiment on your creation. After all we are named AUD Sentiments, so always a sentiment when playing with us, ok?


We are sponsored this week by  My Artistic Adventure - and in addition we are pairing up with Add a Little Dazzle for this challenge. This means that we will have TWO WINNERS this week! A Gift Certificate to Add A Little Dazzle and a $10 Gift Certificate to My Artistic Adventure.

For my card have I used Vintage Easter postcards 1. I used one of the images with blue around them and made the size match my card. I have once again used Maja Design Vintage spring for my card. And before I forget it I tell you that I match up both middle rows : something pink, flowers and glitter/bling and the rows that goes with paper punch, flowers and lace. 



My mind likes clean shapes and straight lines, well supposed to be straigth at least and this card really shows that. Three different dp's and then the cute topper that reminds me of my granny who always sent Easter cards, often painted by an artist that used his/hers mouth or toes to draw and paint. I still have them. I never do any decoration or stuff like that for Easter. Stopped doing that when the cats I had before decided that they where there for them to "kill". But I really enjoy making my Easter cards. This year I even think I have to send some away. LoL

I don't remember where the lace punch used is from, but I find it sweet. :) The flowers are from WOC and I am Roses. Lace is from Pysseltagen, it might be Prima as brand. Pearls from Bunny Zoe, stickle from Rangers. The pink flower dots are from a store here in Sweden that isn't around anymore. Feathers that is hardly seen from Panduro I think. 

Well, I think this is it. I hope you like my creation and will come and join us over at AUD sentiments this last of our Bingo weeks.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Creative Knockouts - Border time
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes
Clear it out challenges - Anthing goes/anything goes (clearing item: dps)
Papertake weekly - Anything goes twist flowers (hand made, didn't get that far)

9 comments:

coops said...

so beautiful marie.really gorgeous flowers and colours and i love the adorable vintage image ;D

x coops xx

Jacee said...

Oh Marie, this is so adorable, love your layout, the papers and the pretty image, a really gorgeous Creation!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Annie said...

Marie this is just such a beautiful card - it all goes together so well. Love it. Ann xxx

~ginny said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card you ended up with Marie! All those wonderful layers and the glitter bling around the edge - wow! The papers you chose are perfect for that image - the end result would make your Grandmother proud!! [Even if you didn't paint it with your toes!]
By the way - I love your sense of humor in your post admonishing people to include the sentiment... LOL! Well done!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card Marie, love the wonderful vintage Easter image and those fab flowers.
Hugs,
Sandy (Aud Sentiments DT)

AO Creations said...

Your card is beautiful and I am so happy to be part of the DT with you at Aud's!!!
Amy

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Marie thank you for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx ID DT

Tamie said...

simply awesome how you added sparkles around the borders to make the layers pop. Fantastic inspiration. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Border Challenge.

Tamie DT