Wednesday 25 March 2015

Blooming

Hi and welcome to my blog. Unfortunatly I don't have a card to show you today as I have spent a lot of time finishing off our DT-call over at the Paper Shelter. However the rest of the gals has done a brilliant job to give you the inspiration you need for this challenge with the theme of 

"Blooming"

Flowers and lots of them. Nice and easy!

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

As always we have a gift voucher worth $30 up for grabs if you play with any TPS product. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three (3) digis of your choice. Come on now crafters we know that you love these images and we would really like to see a few more of the Paper Shelter images. Spring is soon here and here at the Paper Shelter you find a whole bunch of wonderful spring images.


If I feel the energy coming back to my I will add a card on my blog later, but I am really tired at the moment and with a new "teamie" to take care of at my work practise place I feel as drained as when I started. 

I see you soon again, and do come and play with us over at the Paper Shelter.

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: