Tuesday 7 July 2015

Fancy that!

Morning and hello! Time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This week's theme comes from Eileen and she has picked the theme of "Fancy that". That means you should add lace, ribbon, sparkle, gems, pearls and so on and make something extra special. The girls have done some smashing work, so do pop on over and check it out.

I have altered a notebook for this challenge, well I have made 3 of them to be exact but I will only show one here for this challenge. I might need the others for another challenge. LoL The image is from Power Poppy and is called Flowering branches. I love this image and I thought it was perfect for my olderst kids' teachers so they got a note book each when the term ended a few weeks ago. The class have had a writing theme this year so it was a sure thing to make a note book a bit more hip for them. :)


I have not used that many decorations on this book as it's hard to write in it then and I want them to be used. I keept with lace and on this one I also used a dark red ribbon. It's actually in the same shade as the card stock but it shows badly here. I used a MS punch for the border part and a few die cuts to build up a little more layers and interest. For an extra special greeting I used a pearl heart up in the right corner. W is very fond of his teachers. The ribbon is from Panduro and the lace and the heart is from WOC. The dies used is from Spellbinders. Note book is bought from TGR here in Sweden. Letter stickers is from Panduro as well.

I have decorated the inside as well but decided not to show that as it has a personal greeting written there from my son and I promissed that no one would see, so... 


Sponsoring this challenge is Letraset and Little Claire Designs as well. So we have two winners this time. 

Stamp set called Lovely hedgehogs

Web



6-pack of markers (rich tones)

Ok, this should be it then. I will add the Little Claire winnings when I know what it is. 

This is all from me for today. I look forward to see what you will come up with for this challenge.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Papertake weekly -  Anything goes
Fantasic Tuesday - Anything goes + in the garden (fruit tree image)

1 comment:

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous card with super design paper and dies.

Marjeta