Wednesday 1 July 2015

For the boys

Hello and hi from a sunny Sweden. Totally hot today and even if it's early night when I write this it's still quite warm. I am late with my post as usually nowdays. My hubby is working tons before going on vacation and I am walking my way from soccer practise to work practise. Tired like crazy after the amazing game last night when Sweden beat Portugal in the European Champion ships of soccer for players up to 21. Penalty kicks and Sweden had the most amazing goalie. Smashing! I have loved watching this team play, Olympic games in Rio here we come!

Ok, then my card. I have used the most smashing image called Viking vacation for my card this week. I so love this image! It's fun and sweet even if he looks more like a Roman warrior to be than a viking. Here in Sweden we portrait them with helmets with horn on them most of the time. But still, the image is amazing and great fun to colour! Give it a try!

I have keep the card colourful and happy as the viking looks very happy in his big shades. Designer papers are from Echo park and I have used some dies as back drops for the card.


Now, I am still  (or again I might say) having trouble up loading images here after they have dug off some wire or what it's called for the new internet connection that they are working on around here, but at least it seams like I am able to post this. At least the first part worked out. Let's hope this part comes along too.


As always when the Paper Shelter has a new challenge up, you have the chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice.

Until next time, keep cool and enjoy a little bit of sunshine!

Love n hugs

Marie

1 comment:

Colette said...

Fab card Marie, looks like he's having a great vacation, and I agree about the horns, it's the same here in the UK, hugs, Colette xx