Friday 18 September 2015

A fairy Christmas

Morning and hello! Hope you're all doing ok, me in a bad headache again, feeling really crappy. Oh well, hopefully it will pass someday. I might think it has something to do with my meds...

It's time for a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland today and the theme is set to "A fairy Christmas". That means we want to see some fabby Christmas fairies on your creations this week.


I have used an oldie from Sugar Nellie but I don't remember the name of it. I have coloured with my distress markers for a change and guess if I am glad I had this done in time. One of my cats was in a really bad mood yesterday and managed to get a claw in one of my fingers. Under the nail, guess who's writing with one hand today?

The designer paper is from Panduro, a few years back. I like the aquarell look to them. I have used a few dies, both basic die cut shapes and little shaped birdies to go with that and some hearts. Gemstones, flowers, glitter glue, feather, glas beads etc is used to decorate the card. Hope you like it.




Sponsoring this challenge is who are offering the winner a $20 voucher.

I hope you will come and play with us during this fun challenge.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous Marie. Love the image.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Annelie said...

Väldigt vackert med mycket vinterkänsla!
KRAM