Tuesday 24 November 2015

Christmas is coming

Morning and hello! Time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Can you believe that we are already in the end of November? WoW! The time really flies by quickly. I need a break of some sort. This week it's time to put up the advent stars in the windows, and the Advent candlesticks that I love so much. The window cleaner will also arrive on Friday and I can't wait for it all. My favourite time of the year.

Well then and as it's soon Christmas I have a Christmas card to show off today. Well the theme is set to "Christmas is coming" so it would be really strange if I didn't have a Christmas card wouldn't it?


I have used a part of a TPS image called Christmas Shopping. I think her face is really lovely so I wanted it to show. Unfortunately did I manage to give her a sun burn but it kind of drowns in the colours I have picked for the dp's. I think they are from Dove craft. The metal snowflake and sentiment is from ROX stamp. I have used a few gemstones as berries and some glitter glue for her ear ring. A simple design and I love the combo of red and craft. The gold details make it nice and sparkling.

Sponsoring our challenge today is Letraset. Prize up for grabs is a set of 2013's limited edition markers from fall/winter. How nice isn't that?

Well my friends. I leave you here so that you can start creating. Don't forget to use Letraset products to be able to join our challenge.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: