Wednesday 28 September 2016

Blooming days

Morning and hello, even if it is a bit late to call it morning. Have another sick kid at home today and then my day planing goes totally up the walls. With W being sick, and myself having great trouble with my sleep, I am totally lost in space at the moment. I got half way done with my card yesterday, but have now managed to finish it which feels great. Still waiting for the glitter glue to dry...

I have used the image called Heavenly Christmas Carol. For some reason I always colour her in blue each time I use her. It something about that image that screams blue, colour me blue! :) I dugg out some dp's from Maja design again. I think I have mixed one with winter papers in it with one summer or spring dp's. But I don't know from which pad I got them. They are in a total mess in my shelfs...


I have used an old Marianne Die for the scrolls that I have cut down a bit and I found a bunch of flat flowers in my stash as well. They came in good use today as I was not in the mood for roses today. Some pearls and a few pearl brads is also used for the card.

As always we have a gift voucher up that is worth $30 if you play with our TPS images and there is as well 3 digis up for grabs if you play along with another brand.

I hope to see you play around with us this week, and I am sure you will have plenty of ideas of how to get some blooming flowers in to your creation. It's a nice a lovely theme. Shouldn't caus you any trouble to play along with our challenge.

Take care and enjoy some crafting time!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, what a fabulous colour choice for a Xmas card, and I adore your flowers and swirls. The result is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is gorgeous Marie, love the layout and those awesome flowers. Hope all is well my friend. Hugs:) Audrey