Wednesday 26 October 2016

Pearls and/or gemstones

Morning and hello everyone! Hope you're doing ok or at least better than I am at the moment. It's Midweek again and time for a new challenge over at the Paper Shelter. This time we're going with the theme of pearls and/or gemstones. It should be nice and easy for us all, right?

I have used the image called coffee break II and you find it here. I was really pleased with how the colouring turned out on this image but then I kind of ruined it with my bold flowers. But no energy to redoing so it have to do for this time. She is coloured with my letraset markers.


Once again have I used my Maja Design paper pads. This is a mix of vintage summer and a christmas pad. I have cut quite a bit of layers for the card and used a Magnolia Doo Hickey border die at the bottom of the card. Some mixed flowers that I dipped into some gesso and glitter from my stash. Coffee coloured pearls are added as decorations here and there and so are a few metal flowers that I found in my stash. A few sentiment / postal stamps from my stash is also used to add some more happening on the card, and the sentiment says "enjoy the day" in Swedish. What better way to do that than a big coffee cup and a tablet or book to read?

Well, time for some rest again. I do hope that you will join our nice and easy challenge this week and maybe give the teamies so love as they work really hard to get things done and show you some inspiration!

Totally forgot the normal info about the gift voucher worth $30 if you play with a TPS image and 3 digis from the TPS store if you are playing with another brand.

Take care and enjoy some crafting time!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Crafty girls corner - Anything goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Marie, you could almost feel the heat from her cup, a beautifully design card love your flowers and your gems. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Marie, a super image and lovely soft colours.
Pauline
x

Colette said...

Such a pretty card Marie and I think the flowers are perfect, hugs, Colette xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

I think this is gorgeous Marie, I love the flowers you chose and beautiful coloring as always!! Hugs my friend:) Audrey