Wednesday 19 April 2017

Sentimental

Morning and hello! It's already Wednesday, can you believe it? How fast wasn't that long weekend over? Well, I spent it in bed with a heavy, mean cold. I can still not hear and it will probably be this way for a few more weeks. It's like getting water in your ear and it won't let go. Not even my hearing aid helps when it is like this. Living in my own little bubble.

We have a new challenge up for you today over at the Paper Shelter. It's called sentimental and that means that we want to see a sentiment of some kind on your creation. I have started my card, but have not had the chance to finish it yet. So you have to wait until later today to see it. However, I have used Fun and Sun and in it's precoloured version. I love the colours in that. Maybe a little optimistic to use a summer image when we had snow yesterday, but you can always dream.


I have paired up the image with some dp's from Echo Park but I don't remember the name of the pack. It's digital so I should have no trouble finding it. But I am probably so tired by now that I just can't see it. It might be from the collection Park Bench. The colour fitted the ones I have on my desk. :) The foam letters are as usually from Panduro. A few home made enameldots as well as a die cut sun from Lawn fawn finish it all off.

Take care and do what makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Linda Mc Enery said...

So beautiful Marie! I love the colours you chose, and your foam sentiment. Gorgeous!