Friday 28 April 2017

Sparkle or bling

Morning and hello! Hope you had a good week and are ready for the weekend? Here it's cold and freezing while I write this. Rain, heavy winds and snow from time to time. Well, spring weather. LoL

Today is it time for a new Christmas card from me and that means a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland as well. The theme set for these two weeks are: sparkle or bling or maybe a little bit of both.

I have used an image from our sponsor and it's called Mr and Mrs Snow. I won the image a while back but have not been able or had the time to use it before now. But here we go. It's coloured with my Letraset Markers and then some stickles from Rangers on top of that.


I have also used some gold card stock with a matte finish in gold to back the card. I have also used some Kraft card stock for that. The circle dies are from Gummiapan. The dp's are digitals from Echo Park, winter something something I think. The red foam letters comes from Sirap i Paris store. And the doily is bought at PY Hobby if I remember right. I cut it in half and spread it out a bit. Well, I think that's about it about this creation. I feel a bit more stressed out when it comes to my crafting at the moment as I am busy with work and soccer for the kids five or six days when it's at it's worst. But the season is short two intense months during spring and then the same again during fall. I will find some new routines to make it all work again. I have before and will again. Well my friends. Take care and do what makes you happy

Helen Niles foto.
Crafty Sentiment which is sponsoring us have this say about their company by the way:
“Crafty Sentiments Designs was started back in 2009 by myself, Suzette, the owner. My artist and I bring you cute, whimsical and fun characters, to create unique and excigint hand made gifts and projects. We also carry our own brand of exclusive rubber stamps, digital stamps, cutting dies, sentiments and CD roms that are perfect for all your scrapbooking and card making needs. There is always something new each month as we release new images monthly. Crafty Sentiments Designs is also now hosting live shows on Hochanda a UK based craft channel”

 Well my friends. Take care and do what makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Judith said...

This is so cute Marie - i love the traditional colours and fab design hugs judith x