Friday 21 July 2017

Use a digi!

Morning and hello! Welcome back to my corner of the blogging world. Hope you’re all doing fine and enjoy the sunshine. Well, we are a bit off line here as the kids have trouble letting go of their screens in all single ways. If it’s not their phones, there is the computer, and if it’s not the computer the TV. I wonder what my granny had said if she was still alive and saw this.

It is time for a new challenge over at WinterWonderland today and it feels so right to sit and make Christmas cards when it’s about 24 degrees outside. LoL Well, I will be grateful when December comes and I realize that I have to make a ton more of them as it’s very few made so far. I need to step it up and if the weather will keep its promise and poor down on us tomorrow I will make a bunch of cards hopefully. We always have hope. J

The theme of this period is “Use a digi” so we have a nice and easy theme for you this time. So keep these Christmas cards coming. You know you will need them really soon. LoL


I have coloured my image with some copics that I really don’t know how to handle properly. But it’s always good to try out new things. The image is called Christmas Deer from All dressed up. Sweet and lovely images for you all to enjoy. I have combined the image with some designer papers from Dove craft and it’s called something like Kraft Christmas or something like that. The ribbon is from Royal Tiger of Copenhagen, the sentiment charm is from ROX-stamps and the favourite snowflake is from PH Hobby. Pearls is from my enormous stash. I have used some wink of stella pens on the deer as well. Clear, purple and green.

Helen Niles foto.
Sponsor of this challenge is All dressed up and they offer one lucky winner two digis of their choice. How nice isn't that?

Well folks, this is all from me for today. I wish you a lovely week and hope to see you around. Take care and do something you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card:

TTCRD – Anything goes

No comments: