Saturday 19 August 2017

Embossing - wet or dry

Good afternoon and hello! A bit late am I finally posting my dt-project for the Winter Wonderland challenge: Embossing - wet or dry. I had to dig deep into my stash to find my embossing folders but that is not why I am running late today. I have been back to work this week and no one have explained that we had tons of work to do to prepare for a Formex show next week. Wasn't prepared for that. But now I am back on track. LoL

I have used the sweetest snowman from Stamping studio and it's called You have my heart. A very sweet image and a great image to use many times. I will for sure make a few more Christmas cards with this cutie.

The card is very simple with a snow flake embossed back ground. To that did I die cut the image and then one more layer, all in white. A turquoise ribbon, a snowflake charm with some white twine. A few pearls to add a little more dimension.




Stamping Studio is proud to sponsor for you! The prize is one image from each artist. Join us at our Facebook group Stamping Studio for freebies and specials. Please also share your card with us at our Facebook group Stamping Studio."

Well this is all for me for today. Take care and do something that you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: