Wednesday 23 August 2017

Pearls, gems and or enamel dots

Morning and hello! Running a tiny bit late once again as I have the really bad pain going again. But finally here and done with this weeks project. Not the best I've done but it's something. Our theme over at the Paper Shelter this week is "Pearls, gems and or enamel dots". Nice and easy it should be I think...

Well since I am in terrible pain at the moment I have gone the really really easy way this time and used a few of the soccer themed images for a project life page for my youngest. I have left the photo a bit blurry on purpose as I don't like to have them posted with clear head shots. You can still see but not perfect.


I have used both enamel dots and shapes on this padge as I think it's an good embellishment for the pocket pages. There is also some wood weeners and some die cut stars as decorations. Plenty of stickers is also used both as letters and as sentiments on some of the photos. The padge is all about my youngest playing a huge soccer tournament together with the boys in our club that is a year older than him. It was his second time playing this tournament and he still hasn't been playing the tournament with his own team. Last year he was two years younger than the rest of the players. Next year it's time to play with his own team, but I wonder if that will top this tournament as they did really well and didn't loose a single game. 

Well that's all for now. Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: