Wednesday 20 September 2017

Make it digital

Morning and hello! Hope you're having a great week so far. And today it just got better as the Paper Shelter challenges start a new fun challenge. LoL The theme is set to "Make it Digtal" which just means that we want you to use a digtal image. You can do the rest as you wish. Colour it digital, or by markers or by pencils or etc.

I am in the middle of my Christmas makings and that is a lot of fun at the moment. Working my way through my favourite images. This one is called Santa Selfie. I love the cosy look of those two together. A really fabby image don't you think?


I have coloured with my Letraset / Winsor & Newton markers. A gel pen with white and some glossy accent's on the red nose, eyes and the camera eye on the phone. The designer papers are from Dove Craft and is called North Pole. Lovely muted colours in kraft, red and blue. Nice and lovely and a perfect match to Mr Christmas himself and his friend.

I have once again used some of all that twine that is laying around in my craft room together with half a million charms which is also used on this card. Some Card craft candy or what they are called is also used. In gold to keep with the warm colours of this card. Now I only have about 30 ones to make before Christmas this year. LoL


When you play with us here at the Paper Shelter Challenges you have the chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30 when you play with a TPS image. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy. You won't regret trying out these lovely images.

Ok then, back to the crafting table and start creating again. I need just a few more cards. I wish you a lovely day and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
A snowflakes promise - anything goes
Creates and makes - anything goes
The Holly and the Ivy - anything Christmas

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Marie, oh my your like me got a bit behind with the Xmas cards but this image is just fabulous for one of the little people, love how youve layered and designed your card its a stunning result. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Tammy said...

Oh what a fun image and I love the papers you used! Thanks so much for joining us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge!
Tammy x

Hema said...

Hi Marie.....such a lovely card and yes we all love Digi images and its so much fun to color and bring them to a creation!! Its like lot of freedom to do. TFS!! Good Luck!!

Hema - DT @http://ttcrd.blogspot.in/