Tuesday 26 September 2017

Rainbows or rainbow colours

Morning and hello! Welcome to my little corner of the blogging world. Hope you're having a good day so far and that your week is even better. So it's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Can't believe how fast the time passes by. We are already in the end of September and I took a look in my Christmas stash. Not nearly as many cards as I need for the coming big season. So whatever the challenge is, I will some how make my cards for Christmas and since this weeks theme is Rainbows or rainbow colours it's a totally new challenge for me after all of these years with cardmaking. I have made a Christmas card with halloween colours before but never rainbow colours. LoL But here we go!

My image is from Sassy Cheryls once again. I made another card a few weeks back with another lovely image from Cheryl. It's called Blinkies Snowday Dreaming. I totally adore these images and they are totally amazing. They are all very well drawn and so much fun to colour. Give them a try, you will not regret it. As always when it comes to Passion For Promarkers have I used those markers nowdays know under the brand of Winsor & Newton former Letraset. I have fussy cut the image which is not a big challenge with this clean image. I gave the frame around the Snowman and birdy some rainbow colours even if I didn't use all of them.

Marie Ingholts foto.

I have also used some golden stickles for the inner part of the frame around the buddies and then added a few stickers from Heidi Swapp with golden glitter to tie it all together. Some golden pearls have I also used to keep it together. The designer papers are from Simple Stories and as I missed out on a few of the rainbow colours did I create a few layers with the missing colours to create yet another frame feeling to it all. I even fussy cut the layers around the image. It kind of disappeared without the layers and I really wanted the image to stand out from the background papers which is stripes from dp's that I have glued together to look like one. Some letter stickers from my stash gives the card a sentiment. You will find a few more cards made with this image in the coming weeks or months. I have way to fun colouring them. :)

Denise Morgans foto.
Sponsoring this challenge is the Digi Stamp Boutique and the prize up for grabs is a gift voucher worth £10. Really nice isn't it? To have a chance of winning this lovely prize you have to colour your project with the beloved Winsor & Newton / Letraset markers. Nice and easy, right? Make sure to follow our theme.

This is over and out from me. Take some time and do something that you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Always fun Challenges - Anything goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Uncoventional Christmas (Rainbow colours for my X-mas card)
Come and get it challenges - Anything goes
Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge - anything Christmas

7 comments:

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

This is so pretty! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Aunty Sue said...

Marie what a great image and coloured beautifully great colours really brings a smile to my face.

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow Marie! Your Christmas image looks so stunning in rainbow colours! I love it! What a beautiful Christmas card!

Maria Giselle B. said...

Nice twist in Christmas colors. Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Unconventional Christmas Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, Love it, Hazelxx

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Marie - the papers you've chosen are just perfect! Hugs, Juliexx

Misty Elam said...

This is too cute!! I love that you used a rainbow theme. That WOULD be a challenge. Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.
Misty DT