Friday 15 September 2017

Wrap it up!

Morning and hello! Totally scary isn't it when I have this many posts going live the same week. Wonder what happened myself! This week we are working our way through colds. I was the last one on list for this one. How nice! It's not too bad, just enought to keep me at home with some ear pain that would work as a torture if anyone can make it happen on command. :( Just my way of getting colds I guess. Be a good thing that I am a pro when it comes to pain. LoL

Helen Niles foto.

Sponsoring this challenge is Sasayaki Glitter Digi stamps. The prize up for grabs is one digital stamp of winners choise. Such lovely price and I am sure you will find something that will get your creativity going.

Back to the fun life again, crafting. I am hosting this weeks challenge over at Winter Wonderland and I have chosen the theme of "wrap it up". I would like to see images with gifts on, or tons of winter clothes or even a real gift wrap with a Christmas theme. That might be a little too much to ask for in September but you might be at it already? I have started on my gifts and planning them. I always try to have a little something for everyone that celebrates with us over Christmas and use theme as decorations in the tree. It's something small like a lottery ticket or something and maybe a piece of candy. I think I will make a bunch of these boxes for this coming celebrations, but not all of them will have coloured images as the boxes goes into the trash when opened. We'll see!

I have coloured the image up twice in mini format as the box is only 8 x 5 cm or so in the long part of it. The short sides are 5 x 5 cm. And to make the image even if it's small have I used a big bunch of colours on the image and it kind of drowned in the colourful dp I have used for the box. It's from Lawn Fawn by the way, from the pad called Perfectly Plaid Christmas.


I have used a white decorative ribbon at the bottom of the box and a nice red one at the top to keep the box together. I have made the box with a die that I can't find any brand for. But it work out nicely. A few paper flowers have I also use on both sides of the box to jazz it up a little more.


Well time to hit the bed again and get some new nice energy flowing into my body. I am kind of tired of feeling low and not totally on the go. But it will get better because I feel tons more happy about life at the moment with colds and everything.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this creation
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: