Friday 20 October 2017

Christmas flowers - reminder

Morning and hello! Hope you have had a good week so far. This is a reminder post for the Winter Wonderland challenges and here is my second card showing for the Christmas flowers challenge hosted by Carol.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at the Winter Wonderland challenge blog and we have the theme of Christmas flowers. So anything with Christmas flowers should do it. It's a nice and simple theme so you might even have the time to make two cards? :)

Helen Niles foto.

Sponsoring this challenge is Little Claire Design who offers three digis of winners choice.

Here is a little info about the sponsor
Little Claire Designs is based on the Wirral in the north west of England and is owned and run by Steve and Gill. They sell a range of great stamps, digis, outline stickers, ready to use images, papers and other goodies.

You may well have seen Steve at craft shows up and down the country and he is now also a regular on Hochanda!They also host regular craft classes (run by or teamleader Helen!!)

Here on the Wirral - take a look at the website if you fancy a fun day out with good company and lots of card making. Their blog is also an activ place to visit.


Well then to my card then. For this card have I used the Christmas Candle and coloured it with my Letraset/ Winsor and Newton markers. There is also some glitter pens used for details and sparkle. I have also used a bit of stickles to make it sparkle even more. As on my earlier card for this challenge have I added some golden pearls to the center of the flower. Around the card have I also used liquid enamel dots in white.

My designer papers are from Papermania I think, or may be Dove Craft. There is also a ribbon from Royal Tiger of Copenhagen on there and a few poinsettias. I have also used some stickles on the flowers. The sentiment and die are from Marianne Design.

Well then I hope you will come and join our fun challenge and make a card or two for your Christmas stash.

Take care and do something that makes you happy.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: