Sunday 22 October 2017

Just for fun - a male card

Morning and hello! Yet another card from me and it's not a Christmassy one. Strange isn't it? It's really hard to make cards that has nothing to do with my favourite time of the year and the more I make of them the harder it gets to make something else. LoL

So this was a bit of a challenge for me as it is way more of a summer card than anything else. It was nice just doing some cutting and gluing. I have tons of this collection from Maja Design so I bet there will be just a few more cards like this in the future.


The image is from the cutting paper from the collection called "Denim and friends". All the designer papers are also from the same collection. For some more texture and not just all the normal layers I have added some of the old cheese cloth that was so popular a while back. I have also used some hemp twine. And to match the the colours of the card and to give the card some lovely details have I added some wooden stars. It matches the lovely sentiment that is printed on the designer papers. Decided to use it as it was printed there. LoL To the fantastic colours in this collection is Kraft card the perfect match. I have also distressed all the edges.

Well, this was all from me for today. I wish you a wonderful day and please do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Dotstolines said...

Such a fabulous masculine card! Lovely layers! Thank you for playing along with us at Through The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge. Good luck and looking forward to seeing you again.-
DT Sunila & Aditi
Dots to Lines
http://www.dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com