Wednesday 18 October 2017

Make it Square

Morning and hello! I am back again after a hard week where I have been very tired but all due to a fun thing from the weekend. We, me and the rest of family attended my cousins wedding which took place in a bat cave in the Southern part of Sweden. A great old fashion wedding with tons of Irish hints like nature theme, old fashion clothes and a band playing Irish and Scottish folk music. My oldest has been listen to the music more than once since then.

Well now back to reality and the card I have to show for todays new challenge over at the Paper Shelter. We have the theme of Make it Square this week and that just simply mean that we want to see a sqaure card. It's not a challenge at all, but sometimes it has to be simple doesn't it?

I have used the great image called Follow the Stars and it's one of the newer images from the Paper Shelter. I have coloured this stunning image with my Letraset Markers / Winsor and Newton markers. And I have stayed in a grey scale when it comes to everything except for the hair and skin parts. I love to colour with my grey markers but the options are running out as there is no more Tria markers anymore. It might be a chance that I have to go over to the dreadful Copics but at least they have started to make markers with a firm tip which I prefere. Maybe it will work...


Anyway to match the image up which I also spent the morning fussy cutting out I have decided to used my favourite paper pad from Lawn Fawn. They are smashing amazing all the paper pads they have. The colours are just fantasic! This time I went with the blue/grey pad as it is perfect match to my grey lady.

Decorations then. I have used some snowflake dies from Lawn Fawn in mini versions. A silver net ribbon and a silver charm with Christmas bells is also added to the card. I have used some tiny letter stickers to spell out Merry Christmas in Swedish. An old Martha Stewart punch is also used for a punched border which gives a little interest to the card.


I really hope that you want to come and play with us as you are not forced to play with our brand even if we love it when you do. You have the chance of winning digis for a value of $30 playing with our brand otherwise you can win three digis of your choice. Mr Random is always picking our winners for you so you need to have some luck as well. 

This is all from me for today. I will be back on Friday again with a new card reminding you all about the fabby challenge we have over at the Winter Wonderland. Just use a Christmas flower as your main focus and you are good to go. Nice and easy for us all.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Always anything goes

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, a stunning card I love the soft colouring youve used to. hugs Shirleyxxxx