Wednesday 22 November 2017

Anything Goes or monochrome - Christmas

Morning and hello! Hope you are doing fine and have a good week so far. Today I am back with a new creation for The Merry Christmas Challenge. We do always have the theme of Anything goes - Christmas. That means you can enter with any kind of craft project you want. You can knit, crochet, paint, make a card, a scrapbook page etc. Anything is welcome as long as it is all about Christmas.

I have really fallen in love with Sassy Cheryls lovely snowmen and I am reusing my images over and over again. Today I have used a fairly big image for card and used the theme of red, but my card is not monochrome. I have used a well used paper pad which I can't find any front off yet again. I should organize my dp's better but it's not as fun as crafting. 



I have coloured my image with my Letraset markers / Winsor and Newton markers. This time going with red, black and yellow as main colours. Once again have I used a sketch from Papertake weekly's old librarby of sketches. Really useful. LoL My mind is not that well in shape at the moment so it feels good to be lazy from time to time. I have even made myself a little book filled with sketches to be able to be lazy. 

For this card have I managed to decorate my card with a few card candies in white and a stars made up from tiny pearls. The letter tiles are from Panduro and in white. They have plenty of colours for these tile letters. I have also used some glitter stickles in yellow and in black to add a bit of extra sparkle. The yellow is nice but the black is a bit harsh in my mind, but it looks ok here. 

Ok my crafty friends. This is all from me for today and I do of course hope that you come and play with us over at the Merry Christmas Challenge. It's nice and friendly. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Crafting by designs - Get ready for Christmas
Crafty Creations challengeblog - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts christmas challenge - Anything goes christmas
Daisy chain challenges - christmas / winter
Stempelgarten challenges - Christmas is coming

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Hi Marie, what a cool snowman, who will bring a smile to every face and so great in the monochrom creation. A great and lovely Christmas card.

Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia
DT Stempelgarten challenge

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a darling and fun snowman - love all the red and white. Thanks so much for joining us this time at Crafty Creations Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Theresa said...

what a fun card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx