Friday 8 December 2017

Anything goes Christmas over at WW

Morning and hello! Time for another challenge over at the Winter Wonderland. It's the last challenge of the year at the Winter Wonderland and this time we are doing the ever so popular theme of Anything goes - Christmas. After all we are a Christmas challenge blog. 

I am sorry about the photo. Except the dark weather we're having here in Sweden have I also so trouble with my eye at the moment as I have started a new medication. Hopefully will the blurr go a way in a while but for now everthing looks a bit foggy. 

The image I have used is called Chilly with birdhouse and it's from Pink Gem Designs. Sweet isn't ? I have coloured with my mix of Letraset / Winsor & Newton markers and some clear glitter pen from my stash. 

The designer papers are from Dove craft I think and I paired them up with some red cardstock and a doily from Tilda design. To keep the lace theme going did I add some fabric lace as well and folded it so it has to layers. One layer going a bit further down than the other. Looks great IRL as far as I can see. LoL I few punched out hearts is also used and that's it when it comes to decorations. 

Well, sweet and short today as it is kind of hard to see and I get a terrible headache trying. I wish you all the best and see you around. 

Helen Niles foto.

The prize for this challenge is from Pink Gem Designs and the PRIZE is - 2 single digi images or 2 card topper kits of the winner’s choice or one of each.

Pink Gem Designs is based in Stourport on Severn, Worcestershire UK. Began trading in Nov. 2008 to design cute and whimsical craft stamps in clear polymer. As digi products became more popular Pink Gem Designs also started to produce digital stamps/Card Topper Kits and other digital products such as downloadable papers, clip art etc..
Take care and do something that makes you happy! Like playing with us over at the Winter Wonderland.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card:


1 comment:

Judith said...

very cute card Marie - got to love a snowman! hope your new medication improves things for you hugs judith xx