Friday 16 February 2018

Anything goes Christmas over at Winter Wonderland

Morning and hello! I am back once more this week and now it's time for a new Christmas creation. We are celebrating our former team leader and owner of our challenge blog Eileen who sadly passed away last year. This one is for you Eileen!

We have picked an easy theme for you this time. We are going for anything Christmas and you know you will need those Christmas cards when December is up on as again.


 Imagine That digistamp is a 'family-friendly' shop that caters to card-makers and scrapbookers alike!   All stamp sets that include an outline for you to color also include a digitally pre-colored version for quick & easy crafting.  We also offer many digital paper packs, kits/bundles, Word Art, Alphabets, Chalkboard Art, and free Blogwear.  

We also invite you to join in our Year-Round Challenge.... simply link up any time using Imagine That Digistamps and you could win FREE DIGIS!!  See all the detail on our blog.

Links:
Blog Challengehttp://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/
Digi Storehttp://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imaginethatdigis/

One lucky winner is getting a giftvoucher worth $10. How nice isn't that for a prize?


My card then. I wasn't really in the function when making this card so I used the pre coloured version of Hanging Kitty. A sweet image that will suite my youngest niece perfect when Christmas comes. I paired the lovely image together with a happy paper pad from Dove Craft I think. I am sorry but no name, again. ;) It has happy coloures in pink, green, blue, brown etc.

For decorations did I use a few small, lovely green buttons, some dark red pearls and a lovely black spotted ribbon with a bow. Nice and easy this time.

Anyway, I hope you come and join us in our celebrations of Eileen and that you will enjoy making any kind of Christmas project you feel like!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes


2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh this is brilliant, Love the colours you have gone for, What a fun digi as well,Love Hazelxx

Kristine said...

Hello Marie :) Wonderful card! I ♥ the papers, bow and buttons you used with this Hanging Kitty digi. I'm honored to be your sponsor for this challenge. I invite you and your team to come link up your "Imagine That Digistamp" cards into my Year-Round Link Up.... we draw a winner every 15 entries and we're about there again!! https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2017/12/customer-link-up-is-back.html

Hope to see you there! Thanks for creating with Imagine That Digistamp ♥