torsdag 13 januari 2011

Woohoo! I got a card together!

Not the very best of cards, but at least a card! :) Not that easy to be creative when the kids are crancky and sick. Not a single second to myself and it drives me nuts. On top of it all I've missed two of the seminars I should have attended this week. Isn't life just great? Oh well have to make up for that the coming week I guess, but I really want to get out of the house now please. Feel a little stuck around here. Oh well, now when I got to complain a little it feels so much better!

My card then. The DP are from Panduro, one of the Tilda stacks. It's then matched up with another Tilda, one of the Magnolia ones. I did also use the lamp post masking it behind the rushing Tilda. Corner stamp is from Stempelglade. The border with the hearts are from Whiff of Joy. Flowers and lace is from Wild Orchid Craft as well as the rhinestones.
Have used Bev's sketch over at Wild Orchid Challenge but as I manged to put the side panel up side down I kind of flipped it. One of those days you know when everything that can go crazy do it. :) Tilda is coloured with Aquamarkers from Letraset as well as twinkling H2Os for a bit of shimmer.

Bevs-sketch-20 jm

Challenges to enter this card to:
Wild Orchid - the sketch
Just Magnolia & hanglar Stanglar - Anything with the option buttons
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything goes

15 kommentarer:

Mrs A. sa...

Love your Tilda image and doing the card in blue really gives the feeling of wind rushing through the card.
hugs from Mrs A. (F.P.#25)

Doreen sa...

This is just fabulous, love the image.xxx

Elaine Stark sa...

beautiful card, I love the Tilda image and the colours. Thanks for joining To Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Nannieflash sa...

Oh Marie thats gorgeous love your lace and your image is beautifully coloured to. A Stunning card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Annelie sa...

Vilket underbart kort Marie! Det känns verkligen som hon är på språng - ut ur kortet...Snyggt!
Håller fortfarande tummarna för att kidsen ska friska på sig, men det hjälper visst inte så värst...Får ta till tårna också så kanske det funkar något bättre ;)
Kramen!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

what an adorable card dear Marie.
i love your layout and the beautiful combination of the images
Thank you for taking time to see me today xoxoxo
hugs
Claudia

Michele sa...

I think this turned out lovely!

Papertrails by a paper lover sa...

anytime you can get to create is a good time right? Glad you found time to make this beautiful card! It truly is lovely!

Dena sa...

Beautiful card! The lace is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Maggie's Crafts sa...

That is fab!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx

Lila Castro sa...

Love your Tilda, beautiful card!
xx

Bella´s Bastelecke sa...

Your card is stunning, the image is beautifully colored......

Hugs
Judith

Annie sa...

such a pretty card with little tilda. thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment. enjoy your day.
hugs, annie x

cats whiskers sa...

Thanks for joining WOC with such a sweet card dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Fuzzy Slippers sa...

Oh wow, if this is the kind of card you make when you barely have a sec, I need to hang out with you and hope some of your talent rubs off on me! ;) This is a real stunner!!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TTT this week, hope you can come back next week too. :)