torsdag 22 september 2011

A card for the Wild Orchid Challenge

After a few quiet hours, I'm posting again. A tiny bit mad as I had a fight with Adobe Elements before I got this far. It's closing down on me, and now I see that my card is out of focus as well. Hope that will be fixable tomorrow. I really need to take a class to get this going, to get it to work for me instead of me having a battle every time a picture needs fixing, that means always. As soon as the picture gets up here it loses it's colours. I don't do all my card in mute colours, just so you know. :)
So this time over at WOC challenges there is a lovely sketch to follow and there has to be a Christmas theme as well. Tons of flowers from WOC, berries and lace too. The bulbs is actully 3-D:ed but it doesn't show now. The DP are from Bearly Mine Design, Christmas Swirls. Nice and lovely Christmas designs. You find a link in my sidebar.

Now time for a crime story on the telly, just what I need to cool down for now. :)

Love n hugs
Marie

4 kommentarer:

Kim sa...

Marie this is absolutely gorgeous! I love love love what you have done with our sketch! Your flower arrangement is stunning and love the lace accent! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim

Annelie sa...

GRATTIS!!!! Både vinst & top 3, jättekul!!
Men så är det också ett himlans snyggt kort!
Kramen Annelie

Marjorie sa...

This is a beautiful card Marie, I have the same problems myself with my photos, but your card still looks stunning!! Congratulations on your win at wild orchids!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Kim sa...

CONGRATS on winning our Wild Orchids Crafts Challenge :)
Hugs~ Kim