lördag 8 oktober 2011

A new card again

More pain = More cards. Life is strange isn't it, or maybe I just should be grateful I have my crafting? Cause every time my joints plays a nasty game with me, I either end up knocked out by meds or go to my craft room, and hopefully get something done that I can show here. I prefere the last option without a doubt. LoL

It's another wonderful challenge over at Just Magnolia this week. Anything goes with an option of Coffe and cream. I think I ended up in something in between. There is also a lovely challenge over at WOCC where it should sparkle and use stars in the design. Mine are kind of hidden in the flowers, but also in the dp from Magnolia, in the image and around the flowers. Bah! Humbug! has the challenge of glitter and glitz, so I thougth I enter my card there as well.  The pic is a bit dull, but there is glitter here and there. :) My flowers is a mix of flowers from Wild Orchid and Kort och Godt. I just love the roses with the fabric in them, the only thing missing at WOC at the moment. Would you please make some? :)

Almost time to get the kids in to bed and feed the cats. Then a lazy eve infront the TV, so relaxing. Tomorrow time to take care of some painting in the basement again.

Have a wonderful eve!

Love n hugs
Marie

6 kommentarer:

Ann sa...

oh what a fab card.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! Dt

KSD Creations sa...

I love your card. I'm so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well but the results are incredible. I wish you could get there without the pain. Thank you for joining us at Bah!Humbug!

Max sa...

Very pretty - the glitter shows up beautifully in close up. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Tracey sa...

This is gorgeous Marie, I love the colour tones & the flowers look beautiful :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

elsi sa...

Så lekkert :) Takk for at du er med på WOC sin utfordring ♥

Mandy's Magnolia cards sa...

Beautiful card!
thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia
hugs, mandy