söndag 16 oktober 2011

Sunday afternoon

and I have finally finished all my ironing, a forever project. The sun is shining like never before and I wish I had some energy to go out. My new meds make me dizzy and it's still a bit scary to go out on my own, so I stay here and do this posting instead. :)
I love the wonderful sketches from the Sugar bowl challenge so I have made a card with it. But the inspirational picture in white and green I kind of left out. It was the option this time. My image is as required from the suger nellie and I love those sweet and super cute santas. He is coloured with my Letraset Family as always. The designer papers are from Nitwit Collections called HoHoHo. The circle stamp is from LOTV. Flowers from WOC and Kort och Godt.

The theme over at Papertake weekly is to use three different shapes. Here I have round, square and rectangular. Over at Wild Orchid Crafts the theme is X-mas fun and what is more fun than Santa arriving with the presents? :)

With this I sign off for today. Time for a little rest before it's time to start dinner.

Love n hugs
Marie

4 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Wow fabulous card Marie, love the new Nitwit papers, your image is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxx

Kim Piggott sa...

Wow!
This is so very gorgeous!
Such a fabulous creation!
hugs
kim x

Anonym sa...

This is a really lovely card :) Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Papertake Weekly this week

Anne Kristine sa...

Oh..my.. your card is beautiful!
Love the image...cute Santa.
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne