Monday 21 December 2009

Friday Sketchers week 83

Another hello today! My second entry for today! How good am I? I couldn't sleep last night and started to make a card that I had started earlier with a little help from my oldest son. I last second I manage to save my image that was almost finished  and gave him a few others to colour instead. He has now started his journey with the distress ink refills. He is three if you wonder, little early isn't it, or maybe not. Kind of nice that he wants to spend some time with me down in my crafting room. :)

The Friday skecher's sketch and more info you'll find here.



Well, my card now then. The sketch is a really nice one and since I'm soooo tired of Christmas cards by now, I made a spring influenced one instead with a stamp from Sugernellie, called ropeswing, if I remember right. Coloured with distress inks, DT bloom and groom, some flowers from "Wild orchid" and some Dewdrops.



This is all from me for today. I wish you all the best for the rest of the day. Now time to wrapp some presents when the boys are at kindergarten. It will take me forever, lots of small things...

Hugs,
Marie

2 comments:

Mayjasper said...

Love it.
:) Mayjasper

Aud said...

Nydelig kort!♥

Takk for at du deltar på ukens utmaning på Friday Sketchers bloggen!

God jul!

Klem,
Aud