Wednesday 3 March 2010

Passion for promarkers week 40 + Friday sketchers 91

Hi and hello in the sunshine!
Almost a little tiny bit of spring feeling going on here today. The snow is melting and the sky is blue for the first time for ages. Love that! :)

Todays card is for Passion for Promarkers and the theme is Back to nature and any colours will do as long as you follow the theme. I also entering the card to FS as I have used their lovely sketch. The sketch is from Friday Sketchers and looks like this.


I've used a paper stack from  DCWV, think they call it "Masculin". Anyway it's nice brown, blue and green colours in the patterns and that's just what I need for this card. I've used a stamp from Lili of the Valley for the first time, and it was so much fun to colour. Have to buy a couple more of those. Saw they had "Tomas the cat" coming up and since I live and breath cats, he needs to move in with me, don't he? :) This little fellow is fishing so I thought he is really in nature. I've used to sketch from Friday sketchers this week. Have used a couple of flowers from my stash, a few fish charms and some bronze coloured half pearls from Bunny Zoe. Enjoy!


Hugs,
Marie

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is fabulous and I love the image thanks for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)

craftymum said...

Super card. Thanks for joining PFP this week
Love sarah ( GDT )XXX

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Marie. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x