Wednesday 23 July 2014

It's an Anything goes challenge

Morning! I am back again, impressive right? I for sure think so. Sometimes it's just wonderful that you find some time in the middle of the night to colour away. And then be able to use what you have coloured for a project or two. I've had a few images ready lately and how thankful I am for that today as my shoulder is hurting really bad, still I was able to finish this card and I am so happy about that. Soon the weather will be a bit cooler I hope and then hopefully everything will settle a bit. I even called my doctor the other day to get some help with a medicine that is blocking some of the pain. Still waiting to see if he will prescribe it to me again...

Well, that was the boring stuff. Here comes the good part, my card. I love how it turned out, for real. It became super cute and pretty much the way I had imaged it. It's simple I know but all the layers makes it look more than it is. LoL This little darling is called the Aviator and is fond in the Paper Shelter store. I have actually bin unfaithful to my Letraset markers and coloured this one with Copics and some Prisma pencils. It's easier to bring the Copics with me to bed as I don't have that many of them. LoL I have also used some Nennah kraft card to colour on, and if you have not tried this you really, really should. It's so much fun and the colours pops out really well. Besides I love how the white pen looks against the Kraft. :)

Sorry the photo is a mess once again. I need to gets some lamps, some day...

I have paired the little Aviator up with designer papers from Prima. It's from two different pads. And of course I don't remember which ones. Very proud that I manage to use up some older stuff as well. The pearls are from Bunny Zoe and the charm I believe is from Bildmålarnas great store where you can find tons of different charms which I really love. :)

And if I didn't tell before the card is made for our new challenge over at The Paper Shelter. Our theme is "Anything goes" and will last until 5th of August. 6th of August we'll be back with a new challenge. As this is an anything goes challenge there will be no commenting and a maximum of 3 entries per crafter. Me, Shirley and Vero has given our teams some well deserved time of during a few summer weeks. We all need the break and gather some new energy for the coming challenges during the fall.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

As always we have our gift voucher up worth $30 up for grabs if you play with a TPS image. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice. Do come on and join us for our summer challenge. It's nice you know and I can't wait to see what you have going on your craft table at the moment.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, I would love to fly with you image as its so hot here in the UK that its making me, hubby and the dog feel exhausted and yukky, we are not used to it and there isnt any air to breathe its stuffy. A stunning card and I love how youve used the Kraft card it looks fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx Have a nice break with those gorgeous boys.xxx

Pat K said...

Hi Marie, sorry to hear you are still having problems...I hope get some relief soon hun.
Fun card...love your great design for this adorable image. hugs, Pat K xx

coops said...

so stunning marie.i love the fab image and your colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

He looks fabulous Marie, a brilliant card.
Lorraine x

Gail said...

Fabulous image. This is just adorable! You colored this perfectly. Hugs, Gail