Sunday 7 February 2010

Passion for promarkers week 37

Hi you all!
Have managed to put together a card or two during the weekend. Feels good to have worked with the hands for a while. :) This card is made for the Passion for Promarkers challenge this week which has a theme ‘all creatures great and small’. I dug out my woodware set of stamps (Peeking over), the very first stamps I bought when I went back to stamping. I still think they are the cutest! :) I made a card with a litte frame in it. I think it was Claudia at Pretty Pressings that had a tuorial on that. I enjoyed making another kind of card once again. The designer papers are from Magnolia, flowers from Reprint and Panduro, brads from Papermania and coloured with the promarkers.


Time for some relaxation in front of the TV with a cross stitch embrodery. Have to finish that picture soon. Have been working on way to long, and my hands needs to work a little more. Not a good "rheumatism" day today. :(

Have a nice evening and hugs,
Marie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card!Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
Maria x

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Marie. Love the image you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

lil-paper-pixie said...

cute card, love the frame idea, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Gina said...

Lovely card Marie, the image is so cute
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week :)
Gina xxx

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, love the frame.
Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Wiccababe said...

fabulous card marie
thanks for joining us at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx