Monday 15 February 2010

Just Magnolia Week 42

Another day, another card... :) Today it's the challenge of Just Magnolia that is on for me. The theme is "Love" so I went for a base of pink. I found a really great down load from "A cherry on top" called "Young love". I really love the colours in this "pack". Both pale and bright at the same time. Just yummie! :)

For the image I've used one of the new Tildas, Honey bee or something like that I think it's called. Really cute I must say. She is coloured with distress inks and I love how I finally could keep a whole image together without going totally crazy in the colour combo.



The card is decorated with a chip board heart covered in cotton candy stickles from Rangers, and then got some roses, rosebuds, and grassy leafs on it. The corners swirls are from a stamp set of Heidi Grace. Half pearls is a "must" for me at the moment. Bunny Zoe offers these great pearls. Love the wonderful colours, have to restock soon. :) The sentiment says "For you" in Swedish, didn't want it to get too "valentinish". This way it can be use for a birthday card or just to send a little note. It's "loveable" enought with the heart antennas and the pink glitter heart. LoL

So over and out from me for now.

Take care and hugs,
Marie

1 comment:

Donalda said...

Oh this is just adorable dear. I so love this stamp. Thanks for joining us at JM