Tuesday 7 December 2010

Long time no seen

Have been making over 30 Christmas cards the last week. Helping a friend out, only had about a week to finish them of and that is done now. Feels good but now I feel kind of empty. I had to hand the cards over last night and did not had any time to take photos, but they are done and away.

Nothing much has been going on here on my poor blog meanwhile so I thought I show a card I been struggle a little with the last couple of days. It's for my mother in law how suffered a stroke a few weeks back. She is one of the lucky ones that is not paralysed or have lost her speash. She says that it feels like having a wound on the inside instead of the outside and she's very tired. But luck I think. I do hope she realizes that herself as well.
So for my card then. The image is from my favourite company Lili of the Valley. The most adorable stamps. I so love the skechy style to them. :) The papers are from Prima and the flat blue flowers as well. The others are from Wild Orchid craft. Is there any better? I am so happy that they have flat round flowers to their range now as well. The lace is also from WOC. Pearls I bought ages ago, from Skaparlusten I thing. My darling image is coloured with my favourite medium, promarker pens. I kind of used last weeks sketch for inspiration as I love it. So thanks for that one.

So why tell all things that I love and adore here? Over at LOTV challenge blog this time the theme is just that "All the things that you love". Here it is LOTV image, flowers and happy designer papers. :) And as the cherry on top, my pearls. :) But the thing I love most in the world is COLOURS! All kind, pastels, brights, dark you name it I love it. :) :) I'm also entering this to the new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers that have the theme of  "Anything goes, just as long as you have used your promarkers or aquamarkers to colour with". The challenge goes on to 4th of January next year. It sounds like forever doesn't it? But it's only a few weeks left. Where does the time go?

So now back to the crafting table. Running a bit late with my youngers brother's birthday card so I have to work a little more on that before I go to bed tonight. But I sure am tired!

Take care and love n' hugs,
Marie

12 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, I'm sorry to hear about your MIL, but glad she doesn't have any lasting problems. I'm sure your gorgeous card will cheer her up so much. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Gro said...

Love this one. Your image is sooo cute. Thanks for joining PFP's christmas challenge :o)

Lia said...

wonderful card marie I love the brilliant colors
hugs lia

Emma said...

A adorable card, gorgeous image and colours.
Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge over at PFP.

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Marie. Love the image you've used and the design also. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Caryn said...

What a gorgeous card - your colouring is fabulous.
Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for ProMarkers.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

coops said...

beautiful card marie.the image is adorable and gorgeous colours and details.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Dena said...

Isn't this a fun image! I love it! You did a great job with it!
Thanks so much for joining the LOTV challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, the colours you've used are really pretty together. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Vixykins said...

What a cute little design, lovely work! Thank You for playing at Passion for Promarkers, hope to see you again x

Julie said...

FAb card, I love your flowers especially!! Thanks for joining in our mega challenge at PFP! Juliexx

Dorcas said...

THis is so pretty!