Wednesday 15 November 2017

Add some snowflakes

Morning and hello! Time for a new challenge over at the Paper Shelter today. This week are we celebrating winter with the theme of "Add some snowflakes". Should not be to hard to deal with at this time of the year. Right?

I have used a part of an image called Snug but stylish. I had this printed since last year I think and decided that it was time to use it again. After all it was already printed. I think I kind of went with the same colours then as I did now but for me Christmas is red and grey and may be some gold or silver to that. LoL I coloured with a mix of Letraset / Winsor & Newton markers this time. I had planned to add some pencils to the mix as well but it got lost on the way how to speak.

It might look a bit strange over the eyes, but it's just the glossy accent shining...

I did sort some designer papers the other day and found a paper pack that I have been horded as the brand is no longer around. It's called Winter time and it is from Bildmålarna. I miss them terrible. I have some dp's left from the company but far from enough if you ask me. Please come back! LoL

Since the theme is snowflakes have I decorated the card with a few of them by making a half circle around the die cut circle that is my image. The blend in quite well with the dp's but they are there in some sparkling grey card stock. I did also use a really tiny, tiny snow flake from Lawn Fawn and stamped around the image instead of using my normal stickles border that tend to be my go to choice for these kind of cards. I also used some flowers from my I am Roses stash and realized that I am actually runing out of them. In three months or so...LoL But I can't remember when I had so few of them last. They are by far my favourite flowers as their size are perfect for most cards. I did also add a little tiny sentiment with a stamp from "Gummiapan" I think. Really tiny and so easy to use. Love it!


Well then... As always when playing with a TPS image you have the chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice.

Take care everyone and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Sweet stampin - Anthing Christmas
Crafty creations - Anything goes
Creative moments - Anything goes
Sisterhood of crafters - Sparkle (Might be a bit hard to see but the flowers are covered in glitter both stickles and loose white glitter.)
A snowflakes promise - Anything goes Christmas

6 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Adorable card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Darlene said...

This is fabulous Marie! Love how you've showcased this adorable image and your overall design is wonderful! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Let the Sparkle Fly’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, so very pretty! I love the image you colored and the choice of papers are wonderful! Thank you so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you will join us again soon.

Go Sweden 2019 said...

This is gorgeous. The dies are beautiful, and the layout is wonderful.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Crafty-littleangel {Welcome to visit My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Go Sweden 2019 said...

Gorgeous card. I love the design, and the embellishments are perfect.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Crafty-littleangel {Welcome to visit My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a Gorgeous card...Love the way you have embellished it..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal