Wednesday 29 November 2017

Add three different kind of embellishments

Morning and hello! Hope you're doing fine and are having a good week so far. Myself is a bit knocked out my socks. Started some new meds that makes me feel like I have the flu, still. Last week sick for real, this week bi effects from my meds. It will last up to three months if I'm out of luck. It could always be worse as one of my co-workers said the other day.

Today is it time for a new challenge over at the Paper Shelter and this week we have an easy theme with a long name. "Add three different kind of embellishments". Nice and easy I think and now when many of us is making X-mas cards we tend to decorate a bit more. At least I do that, even if I try to keep it down a bit. Just so that the postage won't be that costly. LoL



Today have I used the precoloured version of the image So comfy and so Fluffy. I wasn't able to finish my colouring this time so I am glad that we have the precoloured versions to use as well. I paired this lovely duo up with some designer papers from Maja design, mostly leftovers from other projects. It's from the collection called "A gift for you".

I have used a few different kind of embellishments for this card. There is sequines, ribbon and lace, some wooden stars, some metal snowflakes and some fake snow on top of that. The only thing missing in my own mind is that I maybe should have used a sentiment as well. I do love to make my Christmas cards, but even if I keep making theme them whole year around I still have not got enough of them. So I need to make a bunch more of them. I need to get to 40 or so of them, have about 10 or so left to make. So I better keep going when it comes to making them.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card:
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, Im sorry Im a day late visiting, Ive been so busy what with the dentist, the dog groomers and trying to get ahead with all my scheduling, thank you for letting me know about Bonnie in plenty of time for next week. A stunning card today, that reindeer does look a little full must have been eating to many mince pies. I love your card layout and your fabulous colouring. hugs Shirleyx