Tuesday 7 November 2017

Use your die cuts

Morning and hello! Hope you're all doing well and have a nice week so far. Except for a splitting headache I am almost feeling ok. But that head is killing me. Oh well, there needs to come better days. 

Denise Morgans foto.

Today do we have a new challenge up for you all over at Passion for Promarkers. You can enter our challenges if you use the former promarkers/trimarkers or as they are now known as Winsor and Newton promarkers. This is if you want a chance of the prize from Alicia Bel - €10.00 voucher. So come on and join us for this challenge that is perfect for those Christmas cards you have to get done for example. It's a nice and easy theme, right?


For once I have not made a christmas card. I got an order from a gal at work, she needed a card for a 30 year old and this is the result. I am sorry about the strange colours in the photo. It was a terrible rainy day and I don't have any extra lights or anything like that for my photos. Probably need to get something like that. Anyway, the image is from Power Poppy and the designer papers are a mix from Maja Design. I think it's vintage summer and vintage autumn. They have kind of become mixed up as their glue line have broken and the papers are all lose.

Forward on... I have used a bunch of different dies for this card: there is a lace from magnolia, a bow die that I don't have a name for, the butterfly with the pattern is from Joy design (I think), then there is two spellbinder dies: large ovals and fancy ovals. 

I have quite a lot of details on this card which I normally don't have, well not in a long time at least. There is some lace with roses on it. It's really pretty IRL and then we have a bunch of flowers both from I am roses and from Wild Orchid Crafts. Some decoratiove stemmens and some glitter glue that I have smudge out with my fingers as I didn't want any high raised spots on the image. On the flowers have I used a thicker layer. And the final touch is the pearls used as details here and there. 

And that is all for this time. I hope you come and play along with us as our prizes are great and our challenges are fun. :)

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes




3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and love the diecut frame on the fab coloured image

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah your card is super, Love the colours you have used, they are beautiful. The added sparkle is stunning too. Love Hazelxx

Julie said...

Beautiful vintage style card, Marie! I love the colours and the gorgeous die detail! Hugs, Juliexx