Sunday 8 August 2010

Such a long time ago

Shame on me not posting here for a very long time. I have been crafting like crazy, but nothing that can be shown at least not yet. I am working on a few projects for my youngest brother's wedding and it sure do take time to finish all those little bits and bobs. Friday 13 is their big day and my crafting can go back to normal. Can't wait even if it's fun to work with this as well, but it has been a very long time now.

So the other day did I finish two big projects and yesterday I celebrated that by making a card! Clever ha? A little mousie with a cake made by Tina Wenke who also draws the sweetest cross stitch designs seen in a long time. But I settle with this cute stamp of hers.

The sketch is from Passion for Promarkers (sorry that I have missed so many challenges lately. I miss it badly). It's very seldom sketches at this challenge so I thought it would be fun to join the fun. All the DP are from Pink Pretticoat. Flowers are made by retro punches and half pearls from BunnyZoe.


Sorry about the photo. It got a little blurry a little bit of MI problem and a little bit of wether problem and you end up with this. ;) IRL it's a little brighter...

Now of to some more wedding projects and hopefully I won't be away from my blog this long any more. Take care and thanks for dropping by!

Hugs
Marie

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Marie.
Thanks for joining us this week at PfP for my sketch challenge, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Julie said...

Hi Marie - nice to see you back!! Gorgeous card, really pretty colours and papers and great shading! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

Debs said...

such a sweet card...Thanks for joining us at PFP..Debs x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marie,
Good to see you back with such a gorgeous card. Really love your image & your colouring is great. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx