Sunday 24 October 2010

Ohh, such a long week.

Have been spending most of it in bed. Totally knocked out of my meds in a lovely combo with a really bad cold. Not to recomened. Still lacks a lot of energy so this card is probably the most simple you will see this year! I used "big snowflakes" from PinkPretticoat, a ribbon from Wildorchid Craft and some pearly things and a snow flake charm from a cross stitching magazine.
This card goes in to the challenge at Altheas Mix where we are making Christmas Cards till 13th of december. This week the theme is Red. Only 9 weeks left or something like that. Good that I have this challenge as I gave away most of my Christmas cards yesterday to the Catshelter Kompis. Sent all my guys (young and old) while I stayed in bed. Hope they managed to sell some of it.

Time to head back to the bed again. Still dizzy!

Take care!
Hugs,
Marie

No comments: