Thursday 27 October 2011

Just dropping by!

Have like earlier said, a smaller mountain of X-mas cards to make and this is one of the versions I'm currently working on. I don't want to get bord so I try to do different things. This one turned out classy and elegant in my own opinion. :) The best part is that it's maintly made out of scraps, just like it should be. :)

I have used the new snow flake stamp from Magnolia on craft paper, put some bling in the middle. Used my favourite x-mas sentiment stamp for the lower panel that is backed with cs found in my scrap box. The rain deer is made with one of T.H. Bigz die from last year. Used it on some old grunge paper that I saved from some box, covered it with another pieze of scaps and stamped on it with a Prima stamp. Nice and easy, and it does make it possible to make another 35 cards or so for Christmas. :)

Love n hugs
Marie


Bah! Humbug! - With men in mind 
Winter Wonderland - Vintage Christmas

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful vintage card, thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, what a lovely card I love the simplicity of it and the vintage colouring is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

maria said...

Så himlans fint!! Enkelt och stilrent, full pott för detta kort =))

kram