onsdag 30 november 2011

The PaperShelter challenges

Hello and happy Wendsday to you all! It's time again for a fun and easy challenge over at the Paper Shelter. We are doing it really easy for you all this time as we go for the theme of Anything goes. I expect to see many of you playing with us this week.

I also hope that you visit our challenge blog tomorrow as we have a big surprise up for you very very soon. So stay tune for that!

My creation for this theme is a big one. I have used some of the wonderful things that are a part of the Christmas Wishes. It's filled with stuff that makes it so easy to make candy wrappers, greeting cards with CD's, envelopes, boxes etc. I even made a candle with some of the stuff. Sissors are a great tool! I love how easy it is to use these digisets. It gets done in a few minutes. Wonderful during this time of the year when we all are so very busy.


I also invited a green guest for this project. The dragon card is made with the same little fellow as the other stuff, but he actually lives in the PaperShelter's sister store Folkvangar. I just couldn't help myself, just needed to have him as an ordinary card as well. You find him as a digi at the Folkvangar store. My green friend is paired up with some stunning designer papers from Bearly Mine designs called Christmas Frolics.


As always you can win a voucher worth $20 if you use a TPS image on your creation or three digis of your choice if you use another brand of image. Stunning prizes as always!
So I better sit down and start waiting for all lovely creations that will come around here this week. I know I will be busy commenting!

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card

4 kommentarer:

Bella´s Bastelecke sa...

Oh what aa beautiful Set ....i like the colours and the layout and the image......

Hugs
Judith

Tracey sa...

Wonderful set Marie, so Christmasy :)
I hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Nannieflash sa...

Oh Marie that is stunning you always do create the most beautiful things. hugs Shirleyxx

Sara sa...

Hi!
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog =)I just visited yours and love it! So full of gorgeous creations!!!