Wednesday 18 January 2012

Welcome to a new Challenge over at For Fun

G'day! I am back again. In a lot of pain and very little sleep but here is a new card for you all to see. It's made for the new challenge over at For Fun were we have the theme of GET WELL / FEEL BETTER. We have new sponsor called Dearie Dolls. A whole bunch with sweet images.


I choose to work with this little sweet mousie. Love the big pencil she is holding and writing with. Very cute! She's coloured with the Letraset Family and the designer papers are from Bearly Mine Design. Love them too. They are called Spring Flight and Spring Delights. (You find the link on my side bar). I didn't feel that I needed so much decorations here, just added some mega pearls from Bunny Zoe and I felt I was done. Used a  spotted ribbon from Joanna Sheen and added a charm from Pagoni on the inside of the card. Pleny of place to write your messange on.

Sweet and short as I have very little energy at the moment. I hope I am up and jump around soon, without the crutches. LoL You, however can make a jump over to the For Fun Challenges and see what the rest of the team has been up to.

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for the card

4 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

This is just too adorable!! Thanks Marie for the amazing cards you make.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, what a gorgeous card I love your image and your card design is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Annelie said...

Å det var ett gulligt motiv, jättefint kort som vanligt!
Tråkigt att höra att du har så ont, hoppas att det känns betydligt bättre vid det här laget, annars kommer här en riktigt stor bautakryakram! :-)
Ta hand om dig!
Kram Annelie

Marjorie said...

Lovely card hun, such a sweet image..and gorgeous papers. Hope you feel a little better..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx