Wednesday 18 July 2012

Time do flies by

Hello there near and dear! Hope you are doing fine. I'm feeling a bit low and feel that I have a new era going in my head. Been without the antidepressives for a month now and it still hasn't stabilised the way I want it to. It's a roler coaster at the moment. Smiling and laughing one second, crying the next, agry after that. Feel a bit strange. Hope this will settle soon as it's very time consuming and drains my energy. Even if it's really hard now, I am very glad to be off the pills. I just wish it wouldn't take so much energy and time to get "normal" again, whatever that is. LoL

Back to why I am here...It's mid week again and I have a new card for the Paper Shelter Challenges with the lovely theme of Anything goes. I am stepping in to the A team this week as we are running a little short of card here this week. You have not missed that we are having a DT call, have you? If you know that your colouring skills are excellent, please do try out to our big warm team. You only have to make a card every second week. And only comment during that week. You also get tons of lovely images to work with and even matching designer papers if you want to use them as well. Only great and fun stuff!


Oki, I got lost again. I know, I am a hopeless case when it comes to this. Can't stop writing when I finally start doing it. I have used the beach kid from the Happy Time collection and I love him. He is almost as cute as my favourite birdy. I have used designer papers from Echo park. I totally love them and had to buy them twice and in full size as well. I know. Don't know when I ever is going to use up all the papers I have laying around. It's a lot! I kind of sorted them the other day. They will last a lifetime, anyone know what I am talking about? They look so pretty, I really must have them. Promise to use them up right away etc. I should give myself buyer's stop at this point. But soon all the lovely X-mas stuff will be here...

The card... it's decorated with some die cuts using a die from All that Scraps. Love them! So many fun shapes and fast service too. Too bad that I have not realized that before. They are also having a DT call by the way. Some charms from Bildmålarna. A net kidnapped from some garlic and I was finished, well after I had added some dewdrops to remind me of the water and the sea surrounding the beach boy. LoL


As always there is the three digis up for prize if you play with another brand than the Paper Shelter. A gift certificate worth $20 if you play with a TPS image. Great isn't it?

Love n hugs
Marie


Challenges for this card
Tammy's scrapping corner - Summer time!
Cupcake Craft room challenges - Layers
Everybody art challenge - Summertime
Make it Monday - Always anything goes

12 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, wow stunning card, and I love this little character, and the colour choice is just gorgeous.
Your not the only one that doesnt know when to stop when writing up posts, oh well just a couple of chatterboxes. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Karen Petitt said...

Hiya hun, gorgeous card, wonderfully coloured!
Now then mrs, time for a talk from the limey bird! I am that way with my anti-depressants, happy one min, in tears the next, angry and sad - so the fact that you are only one month off your meds is very very good! I know it's hard but it will get easier for you soon, i hope. Take good care of yourself hun and you know hoe to contact me if you need a chat - i don't want you feeling you're in this by yourself my friend! big gentle hugs sent your way Karen x

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

How precious is this card?? Love the addition of the netting!! Your color work is amazing!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

maria said...

Vilken liten goding =)

Hoppas det lugnar ner sig för dig snart och att du hittar harmoni. Just nu känner jag mig som du beskriver dig men jag vet ju att mitt är övergående.

Sköt om dig,

kram maria

G8country life said...

Hi Marie, I hope you feel better soon. Now your beautiful card, the image is so cute and your coloring perfect. I'm glad you join us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner- Elisa DT

Renee B. said...

Hi Marie....your card is adorable....beautiful coloring! I saw it on MIM. (I am #8 & #144)
Hope you are feeling better soon!
Hugs, Renee

Sassy Raggedy said...

Oh this made me smile. How adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tammy’s Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

Marjorie said...

Hang in there hunnie!! you are doing so well...it will get better:)
Your card today is stunning...lovely image and your design is gorgeous as are the papers and embellishments, love your netting lol!!
Love and Big hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Unknown said...

wow Marie, this card is so cute. First I love this image and then the elements are perfect.

I am so pleased you
decided to join us for our Challenge.
Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy's Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to come visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #89, #90, #91, #151, #154, #155, #173, #254 and #255.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Sandy said...

Fab card, love the papers and that cute beach boy image
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Sandy DT

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to come visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #89, #90, #91, #151, #154, #155, #173, #254, #255 and #282.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia