Tuesday 3 February 2015

One for the boyz

Good morning! Hope you're doing fine. As you know I have been struggling with my joints for quite some time now, well next hit is the flu. So grateful that I managed to get this card done before it struck. I try to keep this really short and sweet as the world is really spinning around, fast. LoL

It's a new challenge up for you all to take part in over at Passion for Promarkers and todays host is, well me! My favourite theme is "One for the boyz" so that is what you have to deal with this week. Nice male creations is what we wanna see.


Some months ago did I drop by the lovely store of Make it Crafty and they had a whole bunch of lovely guy images up, all working out to be fit. So those landed in my computer and here is the first of them called Brian jogging. I was in the mood for a kind of CAS card with a fabby image. That didn't happen as everything sounded so silly. So instead of a fabby sentiment some dots that I got from my dear blogging friend Annelie. Thanks! And playing around with something that would keep the card together I found some scrappers floss. It kind of looks dark grey but it really is dark purple and I hope it looks some kind of "roadish" or "tracky". The red and the with layers are stuck down with two hights of foam dots to give a tiny bit of more interst to the card.



Sponsors this week is Letraset with a Promarker Manga set of pen (Fantasy version)


Polkadoodles sponsoring with 2 digi images (keyboard boy and guitar boy)

And that is all form me for today. I am so dizzy right now and will head straight back to bed to recover. On Thursday I have to meet with the employment office and some official place to see if I can have some time of working practise there. Have heard that it's quite a lot of working and then I am toasted before I even have started. My legs and feet can't stand up for four hours per day and then make sure they get home in snowy weather as well. Hope that it isn't as bad as they say... Keeping my fingers crossed.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love the image and a gorgeous CAS card Ginny x

Ella's Design said...

Hi, Marie! I love this CAS card you made and think I need some of those adhesive dots - I've seen them on a few people's cards and like to add something different than pearls all the time!
I am also starting with a cold as my little man has been suffering for over a week now - just a constant runny nose for now, it's just a bit of a pain as every time I bend my head forward to type or make something, I end up like a dripping tap! Hope it doesn't last long and that your world stops spinning so fast soon! Take care and keep warm! Hugs, Lisa x

Kreatief met Maria said...

Great card. love the image
Greetings Maria

lulu' creazioni artistiche said...

Very pretty , Thanks for sharing ​your talent​ with us at Craft your passion

Patricia St Martin said...

Love your card and lucky you to be able to stop by Make it Crafty. Thank so much for joining us at Though the Craft room Door challenge.
Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
rubber stamping is my game blog


kenli said...

This is simply wonderful! I love this project . Fabulous idea and great details. Thanks for sharing your art work with us at Card Mania Challendges.

iluszka said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania :) Good luck!!! iluszka DT

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

zetkaArt said...

So cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania :) zetkaArt