Tuesday 10 November 2015

Autumn / fall

Morning and hello! Welcome back to my little blogging corner of the world. Hope you have a great autumn/fall so far. I enjoy every bit of it and can't wait until I can bring out the first Christmas decorations. LoL I know. A tiny bit early, but soon, sooon I can prepare for my favourite time of the year. :) But first it's time to enjoy the time of fall.

We have a lot of birthdays coming up during the fall in my family, both in the close family but also the friends of my boys are autumn boys. For this challenge I have used an LOTV image. I love the old fashion look of those stamps. Really sweet and there is a whole bunch of fabby boy's images in the collection. As the card is made for the Passion for Promarkers I have used Letraset products to colour my image.

I have used the Bo Bunny paper pad fall forever or something like that. I have used it earlier this fall, quite a few times. I love the rich colours in this pad.


I have used a bunch of Magnlia dies on the card to decorate it. There is some leaves in fall colours, some acorns, a road sign, and some ear of corn. I have used up some of my letter stickers once again. The smaller ones are from Panduro the green ones I have no clue from where they are. But I love both the colour and the shape of them.

Sassy Studio Designs
Sponsoring this challenge is Sassy Studio Designs. One lucky winner will recieve 4 images.

Ok, it's time to get busy and do something to keep busy. I wish you a wonderful day!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Marie, hope you are well, an adorable card, a lovely design with gorgeous autumnal colours and dies.......lovely colouring for the cute LOTV image!!

hugs
Heather xx

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

That is a pretty fall card Marie. I love it. Great image and the embellies are just so lovely. Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door and hope to see you again in the current challenge. Have fun creating :)
Hugs&Smiles,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}