Friday 12 February 2016

Have a heart

Morning and hello! Long time no seen... Still having a terrible period with joints and therefore not much time crafting. This week I managed because I had an image that I coloured ages ago. I will have to keep this short again, as I start to shake badly in my arms when using my them.

So over at the Winter Wonderland this week we have the theme of "Have a heart", Valentines day coming up on Sunday... However, I keep going with my Christmas cards. I know I will be needing them when December arrives. The image is from Forever Friends if I remember right. It's an old bargin stamp that I wouldn't have bought if it wasn't cheep even if I find it cute. It's a bit too small for my taste.



I have coloured with distress inks which is a bit easier when in pain. The designer papers are from an old Dove craft pad that I love the colours in. I have taken inspiration from Sugar Pea Designs. Love the clean look of their sketches. Not that my cards look any like that, but I enjoy using the sketches. I just decided to use a square card instead. No energy to figure out a good rectangular size.

As the theme is hearts I used a few punched hearts as decorations together with some twine, gemstones and pearls. Nice and easy. And I will be able to send the card overseas when Christmas is here again. No heavy embellishments, not too expensive to send. LoL.

I hope I will be able to get back here soon again. And I hope that the doc will figure out what to do with me soon.

Love n hugs
Marie

Sugar Pea Designs - Sketch 39
TTCRD - Anything goes

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute Christmas card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Marie :o)
So sorry you've been suffering with your joints, hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Pat K said...

Lovely card Marie. Sorry to hear you are still having difficulty..sending healing thoughts your way. hugs, Pat K x

Unknown said...

Your card is so cute! Love the die cuts and you colored the image perfectly! Hope you feel better soon - pain is no fun. hugz xo

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Marie, such a sweet image.
Hugs Julie xxx