Tuesday 6 September 2016

Beautiful Butterflies

Morning and hello! Hope you have had a good time since last time. Here has the colds started after the kids have gone back to school again. But the wonderful fall weather is also here with clear cold air and lots of sun. Just love it.

Today is the beginning of a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. The theme is set to "Beautiful Butterflie". That means that we want to see some of those lovely creatures on your creation, either as a image or as details on your card.

Sponsoring us this week is... will be added later on....

For my card this week have I used a TPS image once again. Of course coloured with my letraset markers, mainly in warm grey. Totally adore colouring in grey, my fave at the moment. If I had a choice and only colour pick on colour group of my markers, it would be the grey ones. :)


The dps are from Authentique wedding collection once again. I have used only one little piece this time as the design of this paper is just smashing. A bunch of flowers and butterflies are added, both punched but mainly a big silver charm is there in the design. I have also used tiny little pearls as decorations for the dress and earings. Love how that came out.

Well this is it for today. I hope you have a smashing week with lots of sunshine!

Love n hugs

Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes


4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super,what agreat card, love it, Hazelxx

Elaine Stark said...

So elegant. Elaine

Annelie said...

Ett jättefint & romantiskt kort i ljuvliga färger!
Hoppas att allt är bra med dig, Kram Annelie

Julie said...

Love, love, love this Marie! Gorgeous design, just loving those flowers! Hugs, Juliexx