Tuesday 30 January 2018

Inspirational photo over at PFP

Morning and hello! How are you? Hope you're having a good time and feel ok? We are having a bunch of illnesses around here. This week we're working our way through some kind of winter flu. Tummy flu last week. Lots fun around here. :(

Well, it could be worse and it could be better. But now on to todays card. We have a new challenge up for you all over at Passion for Promarkers. Our theme is Inspirational photo, and it looks like this.

Denise Morgans foto.

We want you to take inspiration from the photo when it comes to colours, images or whatever you can find inspiration from. There is some lovely stuff to be inspired by here. Like the yummy cup cakes or the lovely flowers in the back ground or the smashing berries on top of the cup cakes etc.

I have chosen to be inspired by some of the colours, the pastel parts and the cup cakes. I have used an old image from Lili of the Valley and coloured it with some aquamarkers from Letraset. It was a long time since I used them so it was about time.

Marie Ingholts foto.

The designer papers are from Glitz, I think it's called Carpe Diem. I love the fabby colours in this pad. The striped one however did I make myself with a dark grey Tria marker from Letraset. I was a bit low on grey/black designer papers so I thought I give it a try to make my own. It's not perfect but it works out well for this project.

I have quite a lot of details on this card, at least to be me. I have used tons of dies from Magnolia like the cup cake and strawberries. There is a silver charm and some golden ink from Heidi Swapp. Have watched way too many scrapbooking movies lately and many of them uses different kind of inks and shines and whatever it all is called. There is also a piece of lace and punched butterflies.


Picture

Sponsoring us this week is Lacy Sunshine and the prize is three digis. How great wouldn't it be to win that one?

Take care everyone and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

3 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Hi Marie. Hope you're feeling ok today. This is STUNNING! I love that Magnolia cupcake, and all your layers (my kind of card!)

Georgiana said...

Wow! Impressive. That sure is a lovely card! Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

Esther said...

Beautiful card! You definitely did justice to the inspiration photo!!!!
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge!