Tuesday 27 March 2018

Gorgeous gingham over at Passion for Promarkers

Morning and hello! Welcome back to my blogging corner. It's a tiny bit empty today, but at least I am here to tell you about it but I have no card for this weeks challenge as my fingers doesn't want to colour at the moment. I have spent hours trying to get them to work with me, but it's a total no no at the moment.

Anyway our theme for this week  is Gorgeous gingham which is a nice and easy theme. It shouldn't be any trouble for you to get a card ready for this challenge. If I am lucky I might get somehting done during the week or maybe earier than that. Who knows, I just need my fingers to start work with me again. It has been tons of trouble with them the last week, mostly because I have been writing tons of things on the computer the last three weeks. Not enough rest from the computer causes this. But this week will hopefully be a better one as Easter is here and that will be a better time with rest. Looking forward to that. 

Denise Morgans foto.

Our sponsor this week is Dies to Die For and the prize is worth £15.00 voucher. A really nice prize for you all this week, Then only think you need to do is to use the Winsor and Newton markers, former known as Letraset. I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this fabby theme. And I am sorry that I don't have anything to show for this challenge, I hope it get better soon,

So until then, take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: